Popular Backwater Houseboat Cruise At Alappuzha
Houseboat trip offer an AP meal plan wherein all the three meals — breakfast, lunch and dinner are freshly prepared and served on board, which are included in the cost.
Travelers wishing to enjoy a specific cuisine, menus like pure vegetarian food, Jain food, North Indian cuisine or having dietary restrictions are advised to inform us during the time of booking. Guest can buy fresh fish like Tiger prawns, Pearl Spot Fish (called Karimeen in Malayalam), Crabs etc. directly from the fisherman and then the chef can cook it for them in the houseboat kitchen.
Yes, the packages start at Day 1- 12 o’clock noon & end at Day 2 -9 am
• Fishing is something that everyone should enjoy and can be done on board.
• TV and Sound system will be available which will keep you engaged with your family and friends.
• Its really interesting to observe the life of the locals. Alleppey backwaters are home to isolated communities who have perfected the art of living in a watery environment. The markets come to them on boats, selling vegetables, grocery and fish to households on the banks of these canals.
• Cook a dish together with your chef.
• It will be really nice if you can get off the boat to a lovely resort cafe on the shore for a coffee or bytes.
• After the houseboats are anchored in the evening, guests can step out on the shore to explore backwater villages, its including church, temple, and other rural attractions.
The houseboats are completely safe for families, couples and group travellers. The houseboats crew are always available for the guests for any help. Guests can enjoy complete privacy and security during their stay. In the boat good quality furniture, clean and quality linen and toiletries, LED lamps, bio gas stove, fireproof materials in kitchen, first-aid kit, GPS, handrails in front and back of boats, crossbars on upper deck, smoke alarm in the engine room, and display of dos and don’ts are mandatory.
All our boats are Kerala Govt Approved.
There would be 03 crew members in the houseboat. The Captain, helper and a cook would accompany the guest.
It’s recommended to advance booking for houseboats in Season time. Even though houseboats are found for spot booking in off season, high profile houseboats providers usually get booked and it’s a good idea to book in advance.
No, Since the local fisherman put their fishing nets in the backwater lake, the Kerala Govt has banned moving all types of engine operated boats from 5.30 evening to 7.30am till the next day.During time boat will anchor on the lake side.
Trending Houseboat Routes
Alleppey round cruise through paddy fields, coconut lagoons and extensive network of narrow backwaters is an excellent destination for experiencing village life. Intriguingly, farming is done below sea leave in this area.